graduating fashion

14:13

This time of the year is an exciting and nerve-wracking one for many. School, college and university students are looking forward to the end of the academic year, for some prom is just around the corner and summer is on it's way. For me, one of the big events coming up on my calendar is my graduation. I know people who view the occasion as one of the most important of their lives, others of course are a little more blase about the whole thing. In my house, the talk for weeks now has been on graduation, and every minute detail surrounding it you can imagine. Should I add an extra inch to my height when ordering my gown to account for heels? What if I trip up on stage? And most importantly, what should I wear?!

There are a few things to consider when thinking about graduation-wear. My robes include the bright red of my university colours - what colours can I wear with red that wont clash? I decided to go neutral to balance it out. It's going to be July, it's going to be hot, and most of all I'll be wearing a heavy, dark robe. Cool and light clothing is best, we don't want to overheat, or worse, sweat off our makeup. Here's my pick of eight great graduation outfits that are appropriate, comfy and fashionable.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts